Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday Food 02-03-23

 

I really wanted an IN 'N OUT Burger for dinner, but it is Friday and I was not in the mood to wait in line, and there would be a line on Friday, Saturday, Sunday 
One reason I like to go to IN 'N OUT is for the French fries .  They actually peel and slice the potatoes rather than use precuts that come in a big plastic bag with SULFITES  to keep them fresh.  Sulfites do terrible things to my digestive system, so I can only eat foods that are not treated with them.  

So, instead of a juicy burger, I resurrected some frozen soup and toasted my last two slices of sour dough bread.  It was adequate, but not great..

And I followed it up with some Girl Scout  cookies and a glass of milk. 

I'll do better tomorrow, maybe. 

#   #   #

No comments: