Tuesday, March 7, 2023

KoKo Grooming Day 03-07-23

It is hard to change a routine.  For the last six years we have used the same groomer, but decided it was time for a change.  KoKo is seeing a really great new groomer and comes home so soft, shiny, and trim..  But most of those years while he was being groomed I would go across the street for a haircut and then to the next door carwash.  Now those places are completely on the opposite side of town.   Resulting in no haircut and no carwash!!  i will need to figure out a new routine.

Today I thought I could do the Froggy surgery in the two hours KoKo was out of the house.  But I didn't quite finish it and had to put up with KoKo's supervision.  He just can't stand to not be able to carry Froggy about or sleep on him.  

He finally settle down , but, as you can see, Froggy still has needle and thread on his back.  Froggy's white feet are still in bad shape, but I haven't figured a way to mend them.  It may be necessary to completely cover them with white fabric as there is almost no firm fabric to sew up the large holes.  But I will not complain as he is the very best doggy anywhere. 

#   #   #

 

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

It's so cute the way pets pick a favorite toy -- just like human kids do. I remember that my son had to sleep with stuffed "Bunny" and "Mousie" on either side of his head, and when they went missing no one slept until they were found!