Thursday, May 4, 2023

Those roses! 05-04-23

I don't know about all the roses in last nights post, but the white ones are some variety of "landscape roses" which require very litte care.  Pruned once a year in Jan/Feb they put out blossoms all year, but with the rainfall we have enjoyed this year the bloom is indeed a "super bloom".  They don't have much fragrance, but they are gorgeous to look at.    We did have a pretty good rain last night so everything was a bit droopy this morning.  

  I had a dental procedure this morning on my lower right gum.  My doctor is very good at giving just the right amount of deadening shots, which is admirable because  I can't take epinephrine and the numbness starts wearing off quickly.  No pain even now, however I followed the ice pack routine and took the Tylenol.  The area is just a bit tender and I hope will be normal tomorrow when he calls to see how I am doing.  Such a good doctor. 

#   #   #


1 comment: