Sunday, July 9, 2023

Miscellaneous 07-08023

I finally went to the doctor on Thursday and she prescribed a Z-Pack and a chest X-ray.  Also gave me an inhaler unlike any I have used before.  It isn't a rescue inhaler, but one that you suck up once a day.  Something is working because I don't have the coughing spasms  and just a normal sort of cough.  I don't have much energy, which could be my age, lack of activity, or a result of whatever I have  - "The coughing sickness".  It may be bronchitis, but it is not like the bronchitis  I have   pretty regularly  every January!   Anyway, I AM better.

Caiden across the street had a birthday this past week and he always wants a  water slide to celebrate.  In this picture he is on his way up the stairs on  the right and his friend is in the pool at the center left.  They have SUCH a good time and there are always lots of girls and boys later in the day.  I think Caiden is now 10. 

The newest gardener came last week and cleared all the weeds from front and back yards.  We had agreed on once a week on Friday, but he didn't show up.  Not much growing in either yard.  There are several Feverfew plants in bloom, I guess he recognized they are not weeds, and the day lily given two years ago by friend  Verna when she thinned her flower beds has three blossom stalks with buds.  I don't know what color it is.  I do love the pure yellow ones. 

Meanwhile, KoKo and I go for our walk twice a day.  A few times we have only gone up to the corner and back around the two cul de sacs, when I am struggling to make it out the door.  But we both need the walks and the full loop is a bit less than a mile.  There are three low walls along the way that I can sit on for a few minutes if I need to.  Our goal is to walk the distance without sitting. 

#   #   # .  



1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

I'm glad your cough is on the mend!