Saturday, October 28, 2023

Friday Food 10-27-23

The other day when Carol and I had lunch at Fitness Grill in Yorba Linda we both ordered Chicken Chipotle Kabob: Chicken breast, chipotle ajoli marinade, grilled tomatoes and chilies, basamati rice.  When we were seated we noticed a man seated nearby had something that looked delicious and asked the waiter who gave it thumbs up.  Oh,my goodness it was fantastic. So much so that I can hardly wait to go back and have it again. I had already tucked  in before I took the picture. The two tomato halves are the light red  on either side of the plate and the bright red at the top isone of  two mild chillies,  I had already  removed the VERY hot green chili so it  wouldn't contaminate anything else.


Of course I couldn't eat all of this for lunch, so I have enjoyed it for dinner, along with two of Carol's chicken pieces and some broccoli from my frig.   YUM.




I  was recently  at a meeting at Rosie's in San Diego and we all  went next door for lunch at the Mexican place. I think their food is good, but they are shortofstaffsoittakesawhiletogetserved.

LookslikeIhaverunoutofspaces!  

#####




No comments: