Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Miscellaneous 11-08-23

 I thought it was just Blogger that wouldn't let me post last night, but it was something else.  Still having a problem with  my space bar.  Guess  I will have to go visit the Geek Squad.  I think I was just born without  the  electronics gene!

The Fuyus (persimmon) are just ripening. This one hangs over an 8 foot wall along our walking route. I  think  I will knock and see if they will share.   I guess I will need to  carry a ladder over to reach them.   They are  my favorite fruit.  

I  am taking the boys to school  on both Tuesday and Wednesday this month and Julian can't stay alone  when he gets out at  1:15 or 2:15 so I stay with him until his dad comes  home. I have been doing surgery on Froggy while I am sitting at the  boys house.  Poor guy, I will need to replace his entire back again since KoKo  chews on him there.  But there are also many small  holes with a tiny puff  of stuffing sticking out.   I use carpet thread, which doesn't come in  green, but KoKo doesn't notice. 

Lots of Western Bluebirds lately.  This one turned his head just as I clicked. 
I think we need to have our fence  sanded and repainted.  


Here is  another local bird!  This is an artificial blackbird perched on the right hand  of  the giant skeleton who has been "re-garbed" for Thanksgiving.  


I think he needs  a pilgrim hat. 

#   #   #


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Del
Daisy's favorite hew toy is . . . ME! Actually I can't keep from chewing on sticks. She picks up anything on our walks. Our neighbors giant Halloween display with a Skelton almost as tall as the house was replaced the day after Halloween with Mary, Joseph and the 3 wise men. Yesterday my red maple was glowing in the sun. Magnificent !
Mary Ann

Kathleen Fields said...

Just curious, how old is Froggy? He's sure had a rough life🐸