Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday Food 01-26-24

Lunch yesterday with friend Carol. We went to  Blue Agave in Yorba Linda.   Upscale, Tex-Mex food is always very good.

I don't usually order wraps, but this sounded so good. Grilled chicken chopped with bits of apple, crumbled blue cheese with a sauce for dipping.  .  Rice on the side and chopped veggies.  The yellow lump is a scoop of corn pudding.   I would definitely order this again.   And I had the second half for lunch today  - great. 

Carol Bednar ordered chili relleno and and chicken tostada served with Texas beans and rice.

I have switched to wearing a slightly too small long sleeved mock turtle with a small pillow (7" square)  over the incision site.  It is held in place by the tightness of the shirt.  No tape, so there is less itching, but I am still applying Cortaid-10 around the parameter of the steri-strips. The pillow stayed in place when we walked and I wore a vest so it doesn't really show. Unless someone is staring at my un-bra-ed bosom, which is not very likely.     Feeling better every day.  

#   #   #


3 comments:

abelian said...

That restaurant sounds so good! I haven’t had a good relleno since I moved to the east coast. I looked at their menu online, and they have New Mexico style dishes. (Used to live there, too.). I’m hungry! It’s good to hear your surgery site is doing better. Dottie

Kathleen Fields said...

Looks yummy😋
You always make me laugh...thank you!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Both meals sound absolutely delicious! And I'm glad to hear that you're healing and getting out.