Monday, January 22, 2024

Pacemaker #5 01-22-24

Another good day.  I drove!  Not a problem after I figured out how to put on my seatbelt without lifting my left arm over my shoulder.  Did a couple errands and came home for a nap. No walk for KoKo this morning because it was pouring  rain but the weather app showed it wasn't going to rain at Noon, so we went out and walked about 1/3rd of the way when it started sprinkling.  He did his business and we headed for home.  Not too wet.  But it continued to rain off and on all day. Tomorrow morning I'll drive Immanuel to school and maybe try sewing again. The itchies are still with me, verrry distracting.  I see the surgeon at 2:30pm.

Rain pictures from all over the country.






And Nancy Ota somewhere out of the country.

#   #   #


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

So the new descriptive word for Del is: PERKY!
So glad you are feeling better, isn't modern medicine a wonder!

Carol said...

Hooray for you, Del!