Friday, October 12, 2007

PIQF - 2nd Day 10-12-07

Another great, but exhausting day at PIQF. After all the time I spent getting pictures on my blog yesterday some of them disappeared! So, I re-posted the images, but not the signs. Instead I just typed in the name of the quiltmaker and the city where they live. Hope I was successful this time. Since it is so difficult to post images while using dial-up, I will post more after I am home. Which will be tomorrow (Saturday) evening.

Plans have changed and instead if taking care of the Poodle Prince at a Monterey Hotel, I am going to drive straight to Long Beach tomorrow morning, pick Corky up at his house and have him stay at my house until Tuesday. I think it will work better this way and his parents can have a leisure drive up and back for their conference.

Although the rain today was appreciated by all, I hope it has blown away for the rest of the weekend. There was rain most of the day - on again, off again - and on the way back to Mary's. I haven't driven in rain for a very long time, so I was extra careful - too bad everyone wasn't, there were three accidents on Hwy 101 between Santa Clara and San Juan Bautista. I will take it easy driving the 5-1/2 hours to LBeach tomorrow.

No comments: