Monday, November 26, 2007

Quilt in Auction 11-26-07

The Alliance for the American Quilt is in the third week of auctioning the "Put a Roof Over Our Heads" quilts and this is the week that my quilt "Tree House" is on the block - along with twenty-four other pieces. The auction started at midnight and the prices are already going up, up, up! Last week the final bid for the quilt by Pamela Allen was $1525.00!!

If you are interested in bidding, or just looking, go to:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Alliance+for+American+Quilts&category0=

I talked about "Tree House" in this blog at: http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=3236658054810119404&postID=6871030275455490644

4 comments:

Terry Grant said...

Del, your little treehouse quilt is stunning! It seems I'm not the only one who thinks so. The bidding has gotten pretty high on it. Congratulations!

jpsam said...

Your Tree House is wonderful! Best wishes for lots more bids!

Christine Thresh said...

My two favorite quilts in this auction are your Tree House and Keti Kasrashvili et all with the hand over the world.

I bought the note cards a while back because it had images of both quilts. I sort of thought that the two quilts would soar out of my price range. They have! Congratulations. I am so glad to at least have my small pictures of these wonderful works of art.

Del said...

Thanks for the praise! If I were bidding the quilt would be out of my price range also. I hope they keep bidding and put a chunk of $$$ in the Alliance bank account. Del