Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Quiltcard" 02-20-08

"Bluebird for Karen" Del Thomas 2007 10"W x 7"L
My friend Karen had a milestone birthday last February, so I made her this quiltcard. It is a bird shape I have used several times, but I particularly like this version. It is actually a little brighter, but I've noticed that even if I adjust for brightness with Picasa2 the pictures are always a bit darker on Blogger.
I have been participating in an online class about machine wrapped cording. The site owner is giving this class to test students without charge. I think I have been spending more time on the computer part than the sewing part. I had hoped to have a photo of samples to post tonight, but I need to arrange them in some coherent manner before photographing. After I take Corky home tomorrow I will try to catch up with this project.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: