Sunday, February 17, 2008

A walk in the park 02-17-08

Corky is sooo good for me. He has to go for a walk every day and if he is at my house I have to go with him. He enjoys walking in Tri-Cities Park, I think it is because there is so much going on and so many good smells (to a dog, anyway).

There are a few odd things. Like this guy who lays on the ground and sprinkles some kind of avian food around him. He doesn't have to wait long for the geese and ducks to come a'running. Personally, I wouldn't lay on the poopy ground if Robert Redford came a'running. Which gives you an indication of my age, right?

But there are also lovely sunsets over the lake. And I do sleep a little better after even this little bit of exercise. Dogs are smarter than people sometimes.

He is ready to go home and have his dinner. Notice the oranges on the tree in the top right of the picture, these trees have been left to remind everyone of the now defunct orange growing & packing industry of this area.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: