Sunday, March 30, 2008

At Asilomar 03-30-08

I'm not 'with it' tonight. I came all the way down here to the Administration Building to post some pictures here and say something that might be of interest - but I left my camera with card in my room. Duh!

The reception for the Ruth McDowell quilts from the TCQC went very well. There were a lot of visitors and they spent a chunk of money on Ruth's books and everything else in the shop. Great fun for everyone. Immediately following the new Empty Spools session started and we all had to be in class. Ruth has four new quilts (which are all up on her website http://www.ruthbmcdowell.com/clients/rbm/catalog.cfm)
to share with the class. Oh, dear - what temptation! But I am truly not in the market for new quilts for the Collection right now.

I will bring the camera with me when I come down to check my e-mail tomorrow evening and I will post some pictures then.

1 comment:

Patty ♣ said...

Hi Del, I am trying to leave you a comment... I have been thinking of you having a lovely day in class..