Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Organizing/Digging Out! 05-21-08

Like many other quilters who blog I am trapped in Spring Cleaning Fever and am trying to get my house organized. It is the whole house because I do something with quilting in every room except the bathrooms and the kitchen. I am too embarrassed to show a "before" picture - it is pretty bad. I have a none judgemental friend who is going to give me some days here and there. Some things are easier when there are two people - like re-rolling quilts and moving furniture and handing down books from upper shelves. At any rate, I may not blog every single day, but I will try. I am working on the Color Bowl/Skinny Strips project and another one that I owe to someone who has been waiting far too long. I found one project that I am going to put near the top of the "to do" pile - a box of Stamp Basket blocks that I made some years ago. There are 100 complete blocks and another 80 or so that just need the two halves sewn together. Don't remember why I packed it up in a box instead of finishing it, I didn't even remember it was in a box somewhere on a shelf! At least the weather is cooler and the A/C is not running all day.

1 comment:

Patty ♣ said...

I see you are on your computer. You have come up for air ~ from the organizing!! I bet you will be full of energy when done! It is so nice to have a helper! I want to see that basket quilt! One of my favorites!!!