Monday, July 14, 2008

Still at it! 07-13-08

This is how we left it when we quit on Friday. I was honestly on my last leg and Liz had to get home to fix her husband some dinner.

Corky checked out what we had done. He looks a little bewildered, doesn't he? Poor guy didn't get a lot of lovin' that day, but I made up for it today.

What he likes to do most of all at my house is lay on the hot cement patio. Even when the air temp is in the high 90s - and the cement must be at least ten degrees hotter. Occasionally he has come in by himself, but usually I have to pick him up and carry him in the house. He is one HOT dog.
I took him back to his house today and also went to the Container Store to replace a set of poles. We couldn't keep the fitting that holds up the shelf from sliding down and decided there was something wrong with that one pole. We had put two shelving units together, what was with this third one? We'll try again tomorrow - with a different set of poles.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christine Thresh said...

What a lot of progress! Good for you guys.
You have your own fabric store in your house. Maybe I'll come shopping.