Friday, September 25, 2009

Postcards - Sunrise/Sunset 09-24-09

One subject for the fiber postcards I am making is Sunrise/Sunset. I rarely see a sunrise, being mostly a night animal, but have lots of sunset pictures. And I have made a couple of sunset quilts. But postcards are only 6" X 4", requiring me to think smaller. I pulled these out of my Picasa files. The top two are from Corky's house in LBeach. The bottom two are from Corky's house in Lake Havasu City, AZ. I've printed them to see if I can get motivated.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Diane Wright said...

OH, tell me you are motivated! Gorgeous shots.

Motivates me...but alas I'm getting on an aircraft and won't see my studio for days.

Thanks for the pep up.

Patty ♣ said...

Wonderful! They are ALL wonderful!

Loret said...

The colors are spectacular! Have a wonderful time putting together your postcards.

Corky said...

I love sunsets too!

Meggie said...

Wonderful pics. Very inspiring.