Friday, October 2, 2009

Newsletter is finished and posted. 10-01-09

Not much to say tonight. I am so tired I keep going to sleep and almost falling off my chair! Corky and I did a lot of napping today - I reading a bit now and then and Corky dreaming of something exciting. There was so much to put in the N/L that I had to add two new pages - the count is now 17. That is 'fat' enough, don't you think? You can find it at:
[I have been using tinyurl.com for years and have never had a problem. It saves time and confusion - the original URL for the newsletter was 437 characters whereas this one is 26. Don't be afraid to use it!]
It has taken me almost 50 minutes to type this little bit, due to my drifting off to sleep. Even after all those naps - I am, I guess, seriously tired.
A fabulous 'read' is "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo" by the late Stieg Larsson. I am going to have to buy the sequel "Girl Who Played with Fire", even if it is a 'nose breaker' [hardcover books can be dangerous when reading in bed]. It is really tragic that he died so young and we won't be able to read any subsequent books he might have written.
# # #

2 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

I love that description of hard cover books as nose breakers. How apt.
The title of the Larson book does not inspire me, but if you say it is good I might give it a try at my library.

Meggie said...

What a lot of work you put into the Newsletters! Wonderful.
I find hard covers are more wristbreakers for me!