Friday, November 6, 2009

More Brain Strain? 11-06-09

Even these simple collages made with Picasa 3 are fun to do, but already I find that there are not enough variables available and since I cannot flip I cannot play with symmetry. I suppose I must learn Photoshop, or at least Photoshop Elements, so that I can play to my hearts content. Mary loaned me her books, etc., on Elements, so I will start there. But not this month!

I see there is a sort of four-pointed star in the blue center of this one.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

June said...

I had to get Elements because I forgot to load our old Photoshop on my laptop. I need your book! It seems like all the Photoshop stuff is there on elements, only in different places and sometimes with different names. I really do hate learning new computer programs. I just want to have the fun without doing the work. But then again, I can blame my bad photos on my ignorance of PSE (or my ignorance in general).

Meggie said...

You do keep busy trying new things! I seem to be a little stagnant at present.