Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cloud Formation 03-06-10

I had to stop for this wonderful cloud formation. Of course, a picture can't really do it justice - it was glorious. I had driven over to Hollister (about 8 miles) to do some errands, shop at Target, have the Gold Standard washed (it was solid bugs) and drink a latte at Starbucks. A really exciting day! Tonight after dinner Mary helped me sort through the TCQC quilts so that I could take some of Ruth McDowell's work to show to her Empty Spools students. We won't do it during class time, maybe some afternoon between the end of class and dinner at 6pm. I have a few of Sylvia Einstein's quilts with me also and will show them to her students the following week.
I am posting early tonight because I need to get a good night's rest and I haven't organized my stuff for class yet. I plan to leave here about noon ( it is about a 45 minute drive) for the 3pm check-in time at Asilomar Conference Center, but I have some errands to do in Pacific Grove and there will be lots of friends to greet and visit with before the Empty Spools 2-hour class introduction starts.
Computer connections are only available in the Administration Bldg, so I might not be able to post every day - but I will try.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: