Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Look back at the Beach Cities QGuild QShow 06-22-10

There are at least two members of Beach Cities Quilters Guild who like to work with large, bright prints. Too bad they can't visit Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove on a regular basis - they carry the best selection I have ever seen. I buy great fabrics when I am up there, but, unfortunately, I never seem to DO anything with them. These ladies used theirs with aplomb. These were shown at the quilt show on June 5 & 6, 2010.
Hard to get back far enough to capture this entire quilt. The name "Heatwave" seems perfect for this bright, hot quilt.
The quilt below actually hurt my eyes to look at it "in-the-fabric" and even the picture gives them a jiggly feeling! But this is a WOW of a quilt, beautifully done and beautifully quilted.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meggie said...

Wow! That Blossoming Bouquet sure does move!