Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Corky Relaxed 11-01-10

Here is the Poodle Prince languishing out of his boat bed (it is shaped like a boat) on his mother's desk one hot day in August. I love this picture because he is so 'out of it'. It is much easier for him to relax this way when he is home with his mommy - at my house he almost always looks up when I am trying to sneak a picture of him relaxing - even if he is deaf. He is fourteen now and has increasing trouble with accidents on the floor. The vet tried him on one medicine over a week ago and after two days he couldn't keep down anything he ate - scared me badly. Now he is on something different and his mommy thinks he is doing better. My solution is to just take him out every two hours whether he wants to go or not. He still manages to sleep through the night - until about 6am - then he has to go NOW. Trouble is when I get up, so do I. Don't know what we are going to do about that. A friend of a friend has a dog who will only go on puppy pads, which I always thought was silly. However, now I am wondering if I can train an old dog a new trick - hmmm!
I got up this morning feeling like a human being instead of a "sickie" - the bronchitis seems to lay me low for longer periods each time it catches me. This time it started on October 3rd and lasted 29 days. I will never get caught up! But I did finish the Surfside Quilters Guild November newsletter and it was posted today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better, Del. Did you know they make doggie diapers?