Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simple humor 11-02-10

When I was out and about today, running errands, voting and getting a haircut, I stopped by Borders to hopefully pick up something interesting to read. I've pretty much devoured everything I had on hand during my bronchitis attack. They have lots of racks of calendars which I perused for a quilty one, but they only had one and it didn't appeal to me. But this rack gave me a smile. "Regional Interest"? I didn't realize this region was so interested in nakedness!
Corky will be at Camp Del starting tomorrow for four nights - I need to get everything done and food stocked up because I cannot leave him alone at my house. He just about barked himself to death when I went out to dinner one evening a number of years ago - poor little guy has never experienced such loneliness when he is at Camp Del. We do go out together, of course, he enjoys the gas station with all the interesting people coming and going, and having the car washed for the same reason. Then there is always Starbuck's on the condition that I have a frappacino and share the whipped cream with him. I took him to the Auto Club once, in his stroller with the top zipped closed. Everyone probably thought I had a grand baby tucked in there. Maybe we will meet our friend Liz for coffee one morning - all three of us enjoy that!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

June said...

Glad Corky is with you, particularly now that your bronchitis has subsided. You'll enjoy him even more.