Friday, January 21, 2011

Fiber Postcards In Progress 01-20-11

It seems as though I owe everyone on Earth a postcard!  Since I have had so many health problems in the last few years my sewing skills have deteriorated and I have gotten further and further behind in my quilt making obligations.  This last year I have been drastically limited in the time I can sit at the computer, the sewing machine, or my car, but since I made the commitment to Surfside Quilters Guild to be their Newsletter Editor I have to put their needs first.  Soon I will give that job to someone else and I hope to be able to spend lots of time at the sewing machine.   I knew I would have some 'down' time when I was with Mary, so I took my boxes of fused scraps and started some postcards.  Here are three that are ready for some stitching.  However, there is the February newsletter I must have ready for posting early next week, so I won't be doing any sewing until February.  Where does time go? 



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

I love the bird with the berries!!

Unknown said...

Del, these are great fun. No need to apologize and I think you're easing back into fiber really well. :)
Lisa