Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Miscellaneous Stuff 04-25-11

I marked this article sometime ago to include in my Blog.  I have always found it interesting that only a few people have the "right" to choose the new "hot" color.  Marketing at its most domineering.

This is going around in honor of Earth Day - some gorgeous images, I see quilts!
 
I haven't done any knitting in years, but always admire the little knitted animals available from knitters around the world.  These little people are wonderful and the video is a hoot:
 
A friend sent me this lovely flower garden today.  It is one of my favorite e-mail treasures and for the last three or four years I have been sending it out in the winter sometime, just to pretend it is Spring!  Just move your cursor across the page!  Voila - it is Spring!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Thank you so much for the lovely flower garden. So far, it's made my day. Happy Spring ;)