Monday, April 25, 2011

More about "Don't Piss Off The Fairies" 04-24-11

I posted this 12" x 12" Ruth Power's quilt in June 2010:
This is such a witty image and Ruth's techniques are superb, I usually have this quilt up on the wall somewhere in my house.  It works well in my bedroom, because it reminds me not be be such a grouch when I get up in the morning.  Yes, I can be a grouch even when nobody else is around!! 
In March the blog "Quilt Inspirations" featured humorous quilts and Ruth's Fairy was one of those shown:

 
DETAIL
Quilt Inspirations is an interesting Blog that shares quilts that the authors find interesting or exciting.  They also have extensive free patterns and tutorials which are listed on the sidebar. 

Ruth  Website  http://www.ruthpowersartquilts.com/index.php     
 Blog   http://www.ruthpowersartquilts.com/weblog/

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary Tabar said...

Hi Del-thanks for sharing, Ruths piece is really great-

Judy Ferguson said...

And she is coming to teach a workshop at my guild this summer. Lucky me. I signed up immediately.

ann said...

I remember this. Love it! You are so lucky to have such wonderful art all around you. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I love this quilt!