Saturday, April 2, 2011

Posting no pictures 04-01-11

I do have pictures ready to post, but Blogger is still having problems and the pictures will not appear.  Since I am on Mary's satellite connection I can't download a new program, so, I guess there are no pictures until Blogger solves the problem or I figure out a way to get around it.  They say to use HTML and remove the height and width, but I don't see any H or W.  Suggestions? 

I drove up to San Juan Bautista yesterday to spend a few days with Mary and Joe.  An easy drive once I was out of the Los Angeles Basin.   I only stopped twice!  And I could get out of the car both times and also when I arrived here.  Looks like the aqua therapy may be the answer to my problems.   I have my exercise mat and other equipment along so I can do floor exercises to take the place of the aqua therapy.  I did not bring fabric, sewing machine and other paraphernalia - instead I will work at design and brought lots of paper, pencils, markers, etc., along with some drawings I would like to turn into quilts.  I have done this in Ruth McDowell's class in previous years, so I know it will work okay.   I brought along a new quilt I purchased for the Collection and will show it one night at Empty Spools Spools Show & Tell.  I have not been making any quilts, so I will put on my collecting hat! 

The temp in Placentia was in the 90s when I left and it has been in the upper 70s here today.  It is lovely to not be cold unless one layers many layers.  I'm hoping for continued good weather in Pacific Grove for this coming week.
#   #   #

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Del - when you go into the "Edit HTML" screen for your post, you should see the coding for each of your images starting with <a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/XYZ/s1600/image.jpg

and ending with

height: 214px; width: 320px;" /></a>

It sounds like Blogger is suggesting you delete

height: 214px; width: 320px;

Hope that helps.
Brenda