Saturday, April 2, 2011

Still no pictures 04-02-11

The five-day session at Empty Spools starts tomorrow at 3pm.  I am looking forward to my class with Ruth McDowell, to seeing old friends and the wonderful outdoor atmosphere of the Asilomar Conference Grounds.  In the morning Mary, Joe and I will go out to breakfast and then I'm off one way and Mary is off to pick up two of her grandgirls for a few days with Grandma. 
 I hope I will be able to post some pictures during the week, but I have not yet worked out the "work around" that Blogger is offering. 

                                             #   #   #

3 comments:

Corky said...

Enjoy the week!

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I hope you have a fabulous week at Asilomar. Enjoy the beautiful landscape, and I hope there will be some photos at some point!

Loretta said...

I know you'll enjoy your quilt camp vacation. The weather has been beautiful. I had a wonderful time, made new friends and visited with many old friends.