Monday, May 16, 2011

On the Road Again! 05-16-11


Corky was at Camp Del for the weekend and is now home with his parents.  I am going to blame him for my not being ready to leave yet this morning.  Of course, I have had the "not ready" gene since my birth, but it is nice to have someone to blame now and then.  He isn't over his "no pictures, PLEASE" snit yet.  He just refuses to look at me when I point the camera.

I'm going to the SAQA conference in Denver this coming weekend, so I need to get on the road.   Don't worry if I miss a day on this Blog.  I expect I will be so whipped when I arrive at a motel for the night that I will just fall on the bed in a stupor.  This is my first Road Trip in four years - I don't count the 5 - 6 hour drives to SJBautista or Lake Havasu as Road Trips.   Keep your fingers crossed for the weather to not be too terrible.   
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Loretta said...

Have a wonderful trip, and, of course, stay safe and drive with all senses alert! The SAQA conference will be wonderful and I look forward to your reports now and again.

Dolores said...

Have a wonderful, safe, and fun trip!!! XX

Karen said...

Have a great time Del

dee said...

I just love how fearless you are. I'll say it again-wish we were closer.
Safe travels dear friend.

dyanne cox said...

i hope you have a wonderful trip and please have a safe drive. looking forward to your blogs when you return.