Saturday, December 31, 2011

Friday Hands... and Feet? 12-30-11


I met this lady in Lake Havasu City at the wonderful Bagel Bin.  She has worn this shirt for Christmas since her grandson Caden made it for her in 2000.  It has held up very well.  We know those are Caden's hand prints - notice that they are reversed, the left is on the right, etc. - but I wondered about the reindeer nose.  Is that Caden's foot print?   The toes are almost visible above the googly eyes. 

How grandmas do love theirr grandchildren!   I don't think I could wear this no matter whose prints they are.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

The reindeer face is cute, but I just know that those red pom-poms would be sticking out in all the wrong places. No thanks.

Christine Thresh said...

I'd wear it if one of my grandkids made it. I think it is cute.

Terry Grant said...

Ha Ha!

June said...

I think I would wear it if I were, um, 80 pounds lighter and 40 years younger. But then, those are weights and years that can get away with anything --except sentimentality:-)

Dolores said...

Have a wonderful, healthy, happy, and fun 2012, Del, and I look forward to seeing you at Asilimar!!! XX

Patty ♣ said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Del!!!!! ♥