Friday, February 24, 2012

Double Blocking 02-24-12

It is time for members of Surfside Quilters Guild to make blocks for a president's quilt for Joann Bishop who will go out of office in May.  I made my block a month ago, but it has disappeared somewhere in my house.  Sooooo, I have made a new block which is not quite finished.  But I'm posting it because it is what is the most important thing right now.

Sorry the picture is so poor - I took it just a few minutes ago, about 10:30pm.   I tried one with a flash, but it was so washed out I deleted it.


 
These little loops are the greenery in the window boxes.  There will be flowers in the empty spaces and maybe some flowers along the foundation.  Or maybe seashells?  Could also be a birdy in the tree! 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Like the tiny seagulls and the dotted fabric along the bottom.

Patty ♣ said...

Del, it will be wonderful!! I love the beach influence!

Loretta said...

I love your whimsy!

Suzanne Kistler said...

oooh, my favorite!! A yellow house!