Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Students in Ruth McDowel's class at Session 1 04-03-12

I am back at Asilomar for another class with Ruth McDowell.  I worked on my fuchsia drawing over the weekend and stopped at Kinko's on the way here to have it enlarged.  I hope the size will work and I don't have any 'dangling lines' that I cannot sew - Ruth will let me know if I do!   I am already missing all the lovely ladies in the class at Session 1 - it was a very compatible group and they are creating some very good quilts. 

 
Michelle Reid, Jill Beaman, Michele Wood, Toni Silvera listening to final day critique.  03-30-12

At the far left is Martha Calahane, partially hidden is Linda Bergmann, foreground is Christine Brown.  In back left to right:  Catherine Wynne, Annabelle Treacy, Maria Lansberry at critique  03-30-12

Donna Moog, Dasha Drab, and Carole Garcia at critique 03-30-12.  The Empty Spools bags are chartreuse this year.
 
Standing on left: Michelle Wood, seated on left: Pat Thompson.  Standing center rear: Carole Garcia, Linda Lawrence.  Seated center: Annabelle Treacy, Suzie Constantino, JIll Beaman.  Leaning against table: Janine Levine, Christine Brown, Linda Bergman.  At critique 03-30-12

Jill Beaman, Jeanine Levine, Christine Brown, Linda Bergman, Dasha Drab, Toni Silvera at critique.  03-30-12

Kathy Del Beccaro  Somehow I missed taking a picture of Kathy, so this one was taken today at the beginning of Session Two.  04-03-12 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Corky said...

I've been away from blogs for a while and just got to yours and see that you're at Asilomar. As always, I'm green with envy. Looks like session 1 was great. Hope session 2 is just as great for you.