Saturday, August 4, 2012

Laser War in the Park 08-04-12

When I took Corky out in the backyard this morning I saw some strange things in the park.  I couldn't imagine what these things were or what purpose they might serve.  I went back out with my binoculars and could read the sign on the back window of the pickup truck - Lazer Express  So I consulted Google and found. http://www.lazerxpress.com

Later I went back with the binoculars and watched while the 10-ish young boys played war among the inflated barriers.  I thought it was very strange to see this and the parents and babies in strollers watching from the sidelines.  I guess war is fun to some people.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Loretta said...

Sad, sad commentary of play?!

Rayna said...

Another encouragement for violence. And people wonder why this is the most violent country in the world?

Patty ♣ said...

I took the twins to play Laser Tag...
They had great fun. It was TAG, not war. We played TAG remember? Would have been fun to have a laser back then.

Terry Grant said...

Ugh. That gun on their web site is scary.

Del said...

It was disturbing to see it in the hands of a child.

Diane said...

Please don't compare a game to war. Our soldiers are fighting for the lives of many people who can't defend themselves and paying the price with horrible injuries and death. That's war - not laser tag.