Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday Fanny 08-31-12

One of my favorite places to eat breakfast or lunch is Kimmie's which has four locations - Fullerton, Brea, Placentia and Orange. I had breakfast at Brea the other day and discovered they have expanded into the next store front.  It is a little "cozy", but for some reason it is quieter than the Orange location where I frequently have breakfast or lunch.   Just plain good food and the coffee isn't bad either.   

At all locations the waitresses, invariably blond, wear these little aprons in different fabrics.  I'm not sure the short jeans look very good, but the service is great whatever they wear. 

#   #   # 

1 comment:

Patty ♣ said...

Hello Del,
I am writing this on September 1, Your Happy Birthday! I do hope you are off having a nice breakfast at one of your favorite spots! I'm sending happy thoughts your way with hope that your day and whole year is filled with lovely things, and happy times, along with wonderful health!!
Love you!