Saturday, September 8, 2012

Photos at the Hampton Inns in Utah and Montana 09-08-12

When my computer caught a disease in July and had to be wiped clean and reloaded, the Picasa files were jumbled - some duplicated, some missing, some with pictures that don't match the titles on the file.  It is one huge mess.  Occasionally I will start sorting through, but I soon run out of patience.  Sometimes I will find duplicated files and delete one of them - what a feeling of accomplishment!  When I was sorting the other day I came across these images I took at Hampton Inns in Utah and Montana.  These photos and signs were mostly in the elevators and Ruth Powers and I thought these "advisories" were pretty funny.  Lovely pictures, but does anyone go into a well-known, popular hotel chain and even think about not having clean sheets?  Neither of us ever has. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

One room even had a sticky note on each headboard.  We left them there - for the next occupant!

This one is just a cute sign - also in an elevator. 
 

I much prefer to stay at Holiday Inn Express - can't explain exactly why I feel safe at their motels, but I do. However, every town doesn't have a HIE and Hampton Inns are very nice.   Maybe the fresh baked cinnamon rolls for breakfast at HIE have something to do with it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Del, one of my favorite TV programs right now is Hotel Hell. You wouldn't believe the upscale establishments they have on there that charge up to $700 per night and have er--dirty linens. I think what I like about the show is that in the end, the hotel always gets straightened out and cleaned up. Makes you shudder, though!