Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friday Feet 10-11-13

I am sewing like a crazy woman and taking breaks to keep up with my e-mail, although I don't receive much from Thursday evening until Sunday night.  I assume everyone is involved with family doings. 

 
The shoes are cute, unfortunately too flat for my old feet.
But, look at that floor!  This photo was taken in the meeting room at San Clemente Presbyterian Church during the Surfside Quilters Guild last Tuesday.  They must have just had their floors done.  Wonder if the floor guy would come do mine, but mine are vinyl rather than ceramic. 
I'll probably miss a few days blogging, maybe more.  I am already over deadline on two quilts and am beset with guilt, so I must chain myself to my sewing machine and GET THEM FINISHED.  
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Wishing you smooth and happy sewing, Del. I am working toward a deadline as well.

Loretta said...

I have found that the last 3 months of the year are always a deadline, as are April, May and June! Enjoy every moment!

Dolores said...

You go, girl!! :)