Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Facilities 01-24-14

Although I have seen it year after year, I always have a giggle when I see the urinals at the Ontario Convention Center.  I don't know if they started this practice or if Road to CA did.  Most of the men's rooms are converted to women's rooms - see the sign, top center - and each urinal is decorated with a potted plant.  Primroses are nice, but I think a Boston Fern would look more elegant. 
 


 Until I looked at this picture on my laptop I hadn't realized that urinals are hung at different heights - makes sense, but I haven't actually seen that many urinals in my long life.  I guess it is a "guy thing".
 
           Yellow primroses for the shorties.

And shades of red for the medium to tall.  Rather festive.  
 
 #   #   # 

4 comments:

abelian said...

Perhaps the lower one is for handicapped access?

Dottie

Rebecca said...

Reminds me of some movie with a little boy who wasn't tall enough. The men on either side hoisted him by an arm.
Was that you in green?? If so, I saw you, but was just arriving at mid-afternoon and was anxious to get in. So...hi!

Loretta said...

Festive indeed! Thanks ;)

Quiltedtime said...

This is one of your best series yet, Del. Remember that warning I gave you. :-). I see you are already in the men's restroom. Haha!