Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winter Flowers 01-21-14

Hurrah!  I managed to get a couple pictures posted after all.  Look at the great centers on these two daisies - on the left blue with tiny yellow beads and on the right a glittering black with a piled ring of gold beads. 

 
And see how the flowers lean toward the sun - this is about 11am.

No pictures again.  Don't know how to deal with Blogger sometimes and tonight is one of these times.  I am in San Diego and intend to be in bed in another ten minutes.  I came down this afternoon because the exhibit at Visions Art Museum closed on Sunday and today the quilts came down.  I sorted, rolled them, covered the rolls with sheets and will pick the rolls up at the museum when it opens at 10am tomorrow.  Only the gift shop is open until the new exhibit is hung and opens Feb 7th..   I'll unroll the quilts on my cutting table and repackage them for storage until the next exhibit which will be at Empty Spools Seminars at Asilomar in Pacific Grove, CA, March 14 through 19 when I will be "Collector in Residence".  If you see me there please tell me you read my blog. 

Be safe.  Keep well.  Love, Del-on-the-Road 

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Happy flowers!!