Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Browsing and, oh no, a Selfie 01-13-14




Always worth a second (or more) visits:

But what do we do to protect our property?  Or our safety?

Fascinating street photos from 1950’s and 1960’s

(I am especially intrigued by the four ladies standing beside a building, perhaps waiting for a bus, and the precise spacing between them.  Almost as if their places were marked “Stand Here”.  Del)

Here is a pooch after my own heart!


I have heard so much lately about "selfies" that I couldn't resist.  In the background is Ruth McDowell's  "Rooster at Freddy's".   I think this is my "looking down my nose" visage!  

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Love seeing your mug shot!!

Quiltedtime said...

Love your selfie!

Rayna said...

Ha - selfies are fun, but you wouldn't want to use them for your passport photo:-). Good to see your face, Del.