Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pictureless Wednesday

Blogger is up to its tricks again and won't let me post pictures.  Maybe in the wee hours of the morning.    I am on my way to San Diego in the morning with two friends from Surfside Quilters Guild in San Clemente - we'll tour the exhibit and have lunch and drive home.  From where they live it is only about an hour drive.

I'm still trying to learn a new phone - why do they all have to be so different?  The salesman says that with this new billing system I can have a new phone every year.  Heaven forbid!   All I can do on the iPad Mini is turn it on and off, but that will have to wait until the exhibit comes down next Tuesday and I get the quilts ready for storage, except those that I will take to Asilomar in just a month plus a bit.  Decisions. Decisions.   

Be safe.  Keep well.  Love, Del-at-home 

Light Saturday traffic - I-5 north San Diego County, CA


2 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Del, just find someone that has an IPad and go through the basics. It's so easy once you sit with someone...much more user-friendly than most of the others. You'll love it once you get used to it. I also had the iPhone and loved it but decided I wanted a bigger screen so got a Samsung. Big mistake. Now I can't wait until the iPhone6 comes out because the iPhones just make so much sense. I struggle with the new one constantly!

Elaine said...

There are things that annoy me about my IPAD, but for the most part it has become the most amazing tool-my recipe book, notepad, videographer, book, and entertainment when I travel. I didn't need 3g wireless service but if I need to use the internet-a Starbucks will do. I bought my husband one for Christmas so he would stop stealing mine! I don't think I could manage a smart phone-my stupid one does just fine by me:)