Monday, October 26, 2015

Can't even take pictures! 10-25-15

Whatever this coughing sickness is, it has really laid me low.  I can't even take  pictures.  I did manage a couple of KoKo who is a great comfort, despite his "helpful efforts".  The oral inhalation medicine is Albuterol Sulfate which gives me the shakes for a couple hours afterward, but it does reduce the coughing.  I don't know, this might be one of those bugs that takes 14 days or two weeks to get over whichever comes first - no matter what one does. I hope tomorrow is a turning point. 

3 comments:

Olga Norris said...

Oh, poor you. If you cannot read, have you tried audio books? Somehow listening can help you relax, as well as passing the seemingly endless time.
Wishing you well soonest.

Loretta said...

Koko is so cute!!!

Dolores said...

Well, bummers!! Please get well soon and I mean SOON!!! XX