Friday, February 19, 2016

Newsletter time again 02-19-16

I'm not so pressured to get the newsletter done this month, and it is a short month that unfortunately started on a Tuesday.  But I started early and some of the officers sent their articles early  so I am able to get ahead of the deadline a bit.  It won't post until next week, but I am going to drive up to San Juan Batista to see Mary and Joe.  Joe is in the hospital and facing another surgery, but Mary wants me to come anyway.  I can keep her company in the evenings.  And I will take my box of Bonnie Hunter quilt scraps and maybe use Mary's machine. 

I am missing KoKo, especially since it has been a little cool and I don't have his hot little body to warm my feet!  Maybe he will come to Camp Del when I return from up north.

Don't forget that Yvonne Porcella, who died last weekend, still has a display of her quilts at Visions Art Museum in San Diego. Who knows when they will ever be shown again.  The exhibit lasts until April 3rd.  For information about fees and hours call 619-546-4872

#   #   # 



No comments: