Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Monday Browsing 11-21-16

Not much browsing done lately.  I seem to have fallen off of some of my lists and will have to do some exploring to get back on them.  I am feeling much better, but still on inhalation therapy and still coughing if I recline.   I picked up KoKo today from his care giver.  She is so nice to him and he loves it.  She must have worn him out though, because he has been sleeping since about noon.  We'll try to go for a walk in the morning.  We had a nice rain and expect some sprinkles next week.  Gosh, we'll probably have weeds for Thanksgiving! 


Hollis Chatelain discusses her work:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=293h1zjLu8Q&feature=youtu.be
#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Del, over the years I've followed your blog and all that you share on it....and thank you so very much. I've learned about quilting and wonderful quilters and so much more. I am most grateful for our on-line friendship. Have a wonderful week feeling better and spending time with Koko. ~L