Tuesday, November 22, 2016

They can't leave things alone! 11-22-16

I find it frustrating to always be faced with changes online.  Now the blog info pages are different and the statistics are different.  Old fogies like things to stay the same - saves on thinking time!

I am much better, but still on the inhalation therapy.  KoKo and I walked both morning and evening, but it is getting cooler and I need to see what I have in the back of the closet to use for a jacket.  Or I may have to go out and buy one.  My least favorite thing to do - shop!

Hearing about all the heavy weather in the northeast makes me think of some of the places I drove this summer and how different they must look now.  I cannot imagine what it would be like to take that drive in the winter time.  Br-r-r-r.  I hope you are all safe on the highways.
What do these cows do in snow?  I know that range cattle just suck it up, but surely there aren't enough barns to house all the others.   These are in NW Massachusetts.
#   #   #


3 comments:

Loretta said...

"My least favorite thing to do - shop!" --- well, except for fabric!!
I agree with the changes...I am now with Windows 10 YUCK!!! Everything has changes -- the way pictures are brought in, the way Elements reacts to moving pictures, the way I must FIND doc. directory. It all makes no sense except that there are lots and lots of ads. My son-in-law fixed that for me. Brought in ABP...you'll find it on the web. Almost all ads are blocked! ;-) We can stretch our gray matter just so far and then it gets tired...and frustrated! Just quilt, fussy cut fabric! That hasn't changed. Have a lovely Thanksgiving day.

Sherrie Spangler said...

I'm with you -- I hate tech changes! I think they do it just to mess with us. Hope you're completely better soon. Happy Thanksgiving!

sonja said...

i hope to find my blog reading list soon and wish you a great Thanksgiving holiday!