Friday, January 13, 2017

Just another day 01-13-17

When one doesn't go anywhere or do anything interesting it is hard to write a blog!  But I saw my doctor yesterday and also had a breathing test and it seems that I am over my bronchitis.  I feel that I have been away some place and need to get readjusted to just living...  without coughing. 

KoKo and I have been taking our morning and evening walks all this two months, about 20 minutes each.  So I have been out of the house every day.  And this week I went to the Surfside Quilters Guild meeting in San Clemente - of course, the next day I had to rest up!  But I am slowly getting back in the swing of things.  At the meeting I picked up a philanthropy quilt to practice free motion quilting on.  I haven't done it in so long I'm afraid I have forgotten how.

Some rain this morning, but it is supposed to be clear for the next four or five days.  Give the weeds a chance to really grow.
                                                            #   #   #

2 comments:

Dolores said...

I call it hibernating :)

Loretta said...

Great to go to the guild meeting....pats to KoKo....and grow and grow and grow! Nice to have you about a little more. I'm off to Road to CA on Thursday.