Sunday, January 8, 2017

Shopping for KoKo 01-08-17

I am feeling much better and might even say I am well!  I was out and about today - coffee with Liz, gas station, Trader Joe's, PetSmart and home.  And I wasn't exhausted when I came home. 

My final stop was at PetSmart for some KoKo treats and a new toy for him.  I was looking for something about the size of Froggie, with lots of appendages and a squeaker.  I found a little puppy, who is a fourth the size and very light weight, so it doesn't throw very far. It's two ears are about the same size as the legs, so it has seven good things for KoKo to hold on to.  KoKo has been working the squeaker all day.  He delights in squeakers.  So, I was successful.  I am not accustomed to shopping for others!
KoKo
 
Puppy and Froggie
 
#   #   #
 

No comments: