Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Same bed, different dog 05-16-17

It is all about the doggie these days.  He is so active and yet so lazy!  Somewhere I read that dogs sleep 80% of the day and I think KoKo is upholding that idea.  The other day I washed all his bedding and equipment (leash, harness, toys, quilt, etc.) and threw in the cover for one of Corky's old beds which has been in the back of a cupboard for about four years.  Amazingly, KoKo loves the bed and has been sleeping in it during the day.  Also wallowing and rubbing his body all over the textured lining.  So, here are Corky (1996 - 2013) for whom I served as Poodle Nanny, and KoKo (May 20, 2014).
 
Corky Loos


KoKo Thomas
#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

Ah, KoKo has good taste!

Mary Ann said...

My new dog Bobby spends most of the day in bed, my bed, under the covers. I brought him home from the rescue and that's the first thing he scoped out. He was waiting in bed for me that night. He does like his walks and rides too.