Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A visit with the KoKo dog 10-02-17

Lots of KoKo tonight.  He is such a good dog... when he wants to be.  But he is almost always good company.  We went out for an In-N'-Out burger, French fries. and a chocolate shake tonight.  He has learned to sit calmly when we get to the drive thru window.  No barking or lunging at Starbuck's either.  He is slowly learning these lessons.  Now, if I can just get him to "DROP IT".
 
 
He likes to lay on my lap when I have my feet up in the lounger.
My stocking foot sticking out.

But he gets antsy if I am reading instead of petting him.
Or throwing Froggie.
 
So, he pushes the book down and lays on it.
Green socks this night.  
 

He likes to look out when we are in line at Starbuck's.

Sometimes he will let me read while he stretches out between my legs, which I keep covered with his quilt.  But you can see my two feet sticking out.

When it is really hot - in the high 90's - he wants to go out to pee and then lay on the hot cement.  When I make him come in he drinks a gallon of water.  Too hot for me.
#   #   #

No comments: