Saturday, August 11, 2018

Friday Food on Saturday! 08-11-18

I don't know why I missed posting last night.  I didn't go to bed early.  I was still sorting yesterday and again today and managed to clean out six boxes.  So, I'm making progress.  I repeat - "get busy and organized your stuff, lest you get hit by a bus."  Of course, it will take me months to wade through my mess.  So I shouldn't be admonishing anyone else!

Crusted sturgeon w/risotto, asparagus and coleslaw at Hops - Kalispell, MT  06-06-12

The first and only time I have eaten sturgeon, it was fantastic, but it isn't something I usually see on menus.  This small restaurant in Kalispell was a real find and I ate there several times during the week I was there.  When I returned in a later year the place was still called Hops, but it was an entirely different menu.


 Salmon in caper sauce - Lunch at Solare - SDiego  02-01-13 

In looking through my photo files I find that I mostly have pictures of sushi, sashimi, or cooked fish.  I usually do eat fish when I am out because I don't do a good job of cooking it myself.  When a friend and I were on a road trip she finally asked me if I was going to eat salmon every day.  My answer, "If I can!".  And I did.  

No comments: