Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday Food 10-05-18

Fish in a Bottle restaurant in Placentia, CA., is currently my favorite restaurant.  It is close by, the service is good, the food is delicious, and the cost seems reasonable.  The served food other than sushi and sometimes we give that a try.  The other night it was tempura and it was good.  I don't eat it often anymore because my old stomach doesn't think it is so great.  Have to follow up with some bicarbonate of soda.  



I especially enjoy the seared ahi served with rice and lovely veggies.  

I'm looking forward to dining in Pacific Grove next week.  I'll probably end up at the Red House, my all time favorite, but Il Vecchio is a close second.   I'll report next Friday. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Enjoy Asilomar--the wonderful views and fabulous food!