Saturday, October 20, 2018

Posting photos 10-20-18

I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of the quilts from  PIQF 2018.  I try to show a variety of styles, techniques, and design features.  I have added one picture to yesterday's post, it was taken by a friend from San Diego.  I hope to have a few more from my friend Jeanette who traveled with me to Santa Clara, but I'm not sure when.  

Tonight was the opening reception for the biennial Visions show at the Vision Art Museum in San Diego.  I wasn't able to attend, but tomorrow I will go to the "walkabout" where the artists who attended will talk about their quilts.  So, I may have some pictures for tomorrow night's post. 

Thanks for the comments and e-mails, it is always nice to know that someone is reading the blog.   I can't thank you directly without an e-mail address.  So, in general, Thank You!

#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Dear Del, Once again you provided days of wonderful information and quilts that are fantastic. I was not able to attend PIQF this year, so missed the viewing of the wonderful quilts. Thanks for keeping me up to date.

Unknown said...

Your photos make me want to go see these gorgeous quilts.